Thursday, March 31, 2011

Naptime

It doesn't matter what time you start church, if you have a baby, it's always during the baby's naptime. Leslie is usually pretty good during church, but is in desperate need of a nap when she gets home. A couple of Sundays ago we got home from church and I got busy doing something in the other room while Leslie drank her pre-nap bottle. She was playing so nice and quietly that I didn't think anything of it until I walked into the living room and found her like this....

(Notice the stuffed animal under her head.) I would have just carried her into her bed but she was a stinky mess (and she never falls asleep when she has a messy diaper). She did, thank goodness, fall back to sleep in her bed after I changed her.



2 comments:

Alice said...

That is so flippin cute. I miss those moments.

Katie said...

adorable!